Vehicle Strikes Home and Gas Line in Lake Charles and Catches Fire, Shuts Down West McNeese Street

Vehicle Strikes Home and Gas Line in Lake Charles and Catches Fire, Shuts Down West McNeese Street

Published May 28, 2020

On May 28, 2020, at approximately 1:40 PM a vehicle struck a home located at 420 West McNeese Street in Lake Charles and caught on fire. The fire then spread to the home, and it was reported that there was also a natural gas leak caused by the accident.

Due to the severity of the accident, fire, and natural gas leak, the 400 Block of West McNeese Street was closed for more than an hour.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This

Share This

Share this post with your friends!