September 20, 2023, Calcasieu Parish Booking Report
Arrests made on September 20, 2023, in Calcasieu Parish.
From Lake Charles, Louisiana:
- Scott Corey George, 43, arrested for unauthorized entry of an inhabited dwelling; detainer; possession of drugs.
- Justin Todd Vincent, 35, arrested for aggravated flight from an officer.
- Aaliyah Faith Richard, 18, arrested for filing or maintaining false public records.
- Justin Clint Moore, 43, arrested for attempted aggravated arson; domestic abuse.
- Billie Faye Henry, 50, arrested for domestic abuse.
- Craig Daniel Vezinat, 46, arrested for DWI 3rd; careless operation; operating a vehicle while under suspension.
From Sulphur, Louisiana:
- Rebecca Lynn Douglas, 35, arrested for possession of drugs.
- Jalunda Latriece Crayton, 43, arrested for DWI 3rd; speeding; driving on a roadway laned for traffic; expired registration.
- John Leslie Sons, 70, arrested for theft under $25,000.
- Joshua Tate Monceaux, 41, arrested for identity theft; possession of drugs; illegal carrying of weapons during a crime.
- John Michael Haley, 35, arrested for possession of stolen things under $25,000; drug paraphernalia.