The Louisiana Department of Transportation and Development announced the following road closures on April 11, 2018
- April 10 – 13 between the hours of 7 am and 5 pm – Lake St between Country Club Rd and Worthington Blvd will have north and southbound intermittent closures.
- April 12 between the hours of 7:30 am and 10:30 am – Eastbound right lane closure LA 12 over the Sabine River.
- April 12 between the hours of 12:30 pm and 3 pm – Eastbound ramp closure US 90 over I-10 at milepost 27.65.
- April 15 between the hours of 8:15 am and 10:15 am – Eastbound right lane closure LA 1138-2 Prien Lake Road at milepost 2.69.
- April 15 between the hours of 10:15 am and 1 pm – Ramp closure I-210 northbound over Pete Manena Road and KCS Railroad at milepost 0.
- April 15 between the hours of 1 pm and 3 pm – Ramp closure I-10 westbound at milepost 26 to I-210 eastbound at milepost 0.
- April 15 between the hours of 3 pm and 5 pm – Ramp closure I-210 eastbound at milepost 12.98 to I-10 westbound at milepost 33.6.
For additional traffic information, follow the links below.
Wayne and Layne’s near Sulphur will be hosting their 3rd Annual Coat Drive for the Homeless this weekend and offering a free show to anyone who donates.
Nighttime closures on and near the I-210 Bridge in Lake Charles continue November 11 – 14, 2019.
The Combined Anti-Drug Task Force concluded a six-month investigation targeting prostitution in Lake Charles making 11 arrests with more possible.