The Louisiana Department of Transportation and Development announced the following road closures on April 11, 2018
- April 10 – 13 between the hours of 7 am and 5 pm – Lake St between Country Club Rd and Worthington Blvd will have north and southbound intermittent closures.
- April 12 between the hours of 7:30 am and 10:30 am – Eastbound right lane closure LA 12 over the Sabine River.
- April 12 between the hours of 12:30 pm and 3 pm – Eastbound ramp closure US 90 over I-10 at milepost 27.65.
- April 15 between the hours of 8:15 am and 10:15 am – Eastbound right lane closure LA 1138-2 Prien Lake Road at milepost 2.69.
- April 15 between the hours of 10:15 am and 1 pm – Ramp closure I-210 northbound over Pete Manena Road and KCS Railroad at milepost 0.
- April 15 between the hours of 1 pm and 3 pm – Ramp closure I-10 westbound at milepost 26 to I-210 eastbound at milepost 0.
- April 15 between the hours of 3 pm and 5 pm – Ramp closure I-210 eastbound at milepost 12.98 to I-10 westbound at milepost 33.6.
For additional traffic information, follow the links below.
On Thursday, April 2, from 9 am until 1 pm Care Help of Sulphur will be distributing food from their food pantry on East Thomas Street to those in need.
A Door-Works in Carlyss, LA is asking for assistance in identifying two suspects who broke into their business and stole a work vehicle.
The Calcasieu Parish Sheriff’s Office has released the identity of the person found in the Calcasieu River West Fork on March 28, 2020.