Calcasieu Parish Observes Veterans Day with Closures
Calcasieu Parish, LA – In honor of Veterans Day, several offices and organizations in Calcasieu Parish will be closed on November 10th, 2023. This day serves as a time to recognize and show appreciation for the brave men and women who have served in the military.
The following offices in Calcasieu Parish will be closed on November 10 in observance of Veterans Day 2023:
- Calcasieu Parish District Attorney’s Office.
- All Calcasieu Parish School Board schools and facilities.
- All City of Sulphur offices.
Per Waste Management, there will be no delay in service due to the Holiday.
- City of Lake Charles offices. Trash and garbage will also not be picked up in Lake Charles.
- Ward 4 Marshal’s Office.
- Vinton Police Department administrative office.
- Calcasieu Parish Assessor’s office.
Other offices and facilities in Calcasieu Parish may also be closed in observance of Veterans Day. Residents should contact the offices prior to visiting.