Cal Cam Fair 2018 Schedule and Prices
The 2018 Cal-Cam Fair in Sulphur starts October 17th and ends October 21st. A parade and some exhibits will take place prior to the fair opening.
Updated October 19, 2018
Some rides were not in service during the first two days on the fair due to safety issues. All rides are now in service.
Cal-Cam Fair Schedule of Events
Admission for the fair is $5 for ages 11 and older. Children under 10 get in free.
- Friday, October 12th – Sulphur High Homecoming Parade line up starts at 1 PM. The Cal-Cam Fair Parade line up starts at 2:00 PM at Brimstone Museum. The homecoming parade starts at 2:00 PM. The Fair parade will immediately follow the homecoming parade. View a video of the Sulphur High School Homecoming Parade filmed by the Sulphur High Video Production Class.
- Monday, October 15th – Enter exhibits 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m located in the West Cal Arena.
- Tuesday, October 16th – Enter exhibits 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. Deadline 6:00 p.m. located in the West Cal Arena
- Wednesday, October 17th – Fair Opens. Gates open at 4:00 p.m. Rides open at 5:00 p.m. Fair closes at 10:00 p.m. Bracelets $20.00 Miss Cal-Cam pageant at 6:00 p.m followed by freshman miss then jr. miss located at the West Cal Event Center.
- Thursday, October 18th – Gates open at 4:00 p.m. Rides open at 5:00 p.m. Fair closes at 10:00 p.m. Bracelets $20.00 Teen Miss Cal-Cam at 6:30 p.m, located in the West Cal Event Center. Special Event: Bull Fighting at 7:00 p.m. in the Arena.
- Friday, October 19th – Special Citizen Day 10:00 a.m. till 12:00 p.m. Entertainment in the arena – Casey Peveto 7:00 p.m. till 9:00 p.m.
- Saturday, October 20th – Gates open at 10:00 a.m. Rides start at 12:00 noon and close at 12:00 midnight. Ride all day for $25.00. Entertainment in the arena- French Band Tally Miller 2-5 p.m. and Brad Brinkley 7-9:30 p.m.
- Sunday, October 21st – Gates open at 12:00 noon with Free Admission. Bracelets $25.00.
Take our poll about the death penalty in Louisiana, and see what others think.read more
A press release for the City of Sulphur about Martin Luther King, Jr. Day 2019read more
Mayor Mike Danahay and Chief of Police Lewis Coats have published a press release regarding increased traffic Maplewood Drive in Sulphur.read more