Best Lawn & Landscaping Services in Southwest Louisiana
Lawn Care and Landscaping Services in Southwest Louisiana
With all of the rain we get in Southwest Louisiana the, grass grows fast and it doesn’t take long for a yard to get out of control. If you don’t have the time to take care of it yourself, check out this list of lawn care and landscaping services in Lake Charles, Sulphur, Westlake and surrounding areas.
Vote for your favorite business or select “results” at the bottom of the poll to see results without voting. Contact information for each business is available below the poll.
Poll results are updated throughout the day. Votes may not appear in the poll results immediately.
Contact Information for Lawn and Landscaping Services in Southwest Louisiana
Businesses listed in alphabetical order.
- Big J’s Lawn Service – Phone: 337-912-7273
- Blade2Blade Lawn Care – Phone: 337-532-7657
- Crosscut Services, LLC – Phone: 337-540-0149
- Dennis Oquain – Phone: 337-965-1873
- Drake lawn service – Phone: 337-526-8649
- George Nonette – Phone: 337-292-5444
- Hathaway’s Lawn Care & Bush Hogging – Phone: 337-884-0871
- K&K Lawn Service of Lake Charles, LLC – 337-304-5720
- Marshal’s Lawn Care – Phone: 337-884-1842
- Ortego’s Lawn Service, LLC – Phone: 337-831-8735
- Ramirez’s Lawn Service – 337-842-9171
- Snider Professional Lawn Care, LLC – Phone: 337-513-7198
- T&I Lawn Service, LLC – Phone: 3373097802
- Wetzel Lawn Services, LLC – Phone: 985-233-007
- Yet Another Lawn Service, LLC – Phone: 337-496-8835
If you own or know of a service that is not listed visit our contact page and let us know about it.
Standard listings are free.
On Thursday, Aug. 13, 2020, at 5:30 p.m. the Calcasieu Parish Police Jury held a Special Meeting about the removal of the South’s Defenders Monument that stands in front of the Calcasieu Parish Courthouse in Lake Charles, Louisiana. Jury members voted to keep the monument.
On Thursday, August 13, 2020, McNeese State University Director of Athletics Heath Schroyer announced that all fall sports competitions will be suspended.
Calcasieu Parish Sheriff’s Office Searching for Suspects After Vehicle Burglaries & Thefts in Lake Charles
CPSO Vehicle Crimes Investigation Unit (VCIU) is currently working several cases of vehicle burglaries that occurred between Monday, August 10, and Wednesday, August 12 in the areas near Smith Road, Power Center Parkway, and River Road, all in Lake Charles.